Register your Movim server in a few easy steps.
Before filling and submitting the form you must follow those requirements:
- Ensure that the entered domain or subdomain is publicly available and that Movim is setup at the root of it (sub-directories are not supported).
- Ensure that you have at least one administrator enabled on your instance, we will send a unique token as a XMPP message to them to validate the registration.
- Ensure that your domain is configured with HTTPS.
- Ensure that your server details are properly filled in the admin panel (description, banner, authorized XMPP servers...).
- Movim 0.22.1 minimum is required.